Stitching Times serves up stories, examples and tutorials about needlework related crafts, especially quilting and crochet. Almost all of the projects shown have been designed by Kay Stephenson

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Shopping

I've been missing in action a bit lately. A bout of food poisoning will do that to you. But, I haven't been completely idle. I've been stocking up for fun upcoming projects. At Whipstitch Fabrics in Atlanta this weekend I found cute fabric to make a couple of funky bags.
 
These happy yellow coordinating prints are from Michael Millers Peacock Lane designed by Violet Craft
 
And these two are from Aneela Hoey's sherbet pips collection for Moda.
I love them both!
I also found 'Holiday Hoot' from Alexander Henry, that I think will make really cute gift bags this Christmas.
Then I hit up my favorite online quilt shop eQuilter.com and bought several of the prints from Alexander Henry's Larkspur collection. Along with some washable linen, these pieces are going to make a new quilt for our bed (soon I hope). 
And yes, I know they aren't all ironed yet, but at least they are washed. It's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment